Thursday, August 7, 2008

First Day of School - again


Yesterday, Ethan and Jamie started school. Excitement and a lot of anxiety because they were at a new school far away where we are trying to build a house. They were both happy at the end of the day, though. It was hillarious to get Ethan to stand close enough to his sister to take this picture!

6 comments:

Cindy Thomas said...

What school is it?

April said...

They are so big!! I just love Ethan's smile. :)

missliss5/Melissa said...

I can't believe how early school stars for your kids. Here in FL it starts much earlier than MI, so we are gearing up, too. I didn't realize you are building a new house! Exciting! How far do you have to drive them?

Drewmeister said...

School's starting already? So early! Glad the first day of school went well.

I didn't know you were building a house--cool!

Drewmeister said...

Hey--it's happened again. I know Cindy from years ago. How do you know her?

I'll follow up and send you an email with my plans for coming out to AZ over Thanksgiving.

Cookie Mama said...

I can't believe it's time for school already. Summer has come and gone too fast, what a bummer. Love the pictures, you're kids are so cute!