O.k., we have a loan, we have houseplans approved, we have a contractor - Let's build a house!!!
Here's our lot taken from my sister-in-law's house (Thanks, Melinda). We're really excited to get this going - it's been almost 1 1/2 years already in the making. We're really nervous, too, but ready to go. I'll try to keep you posted - I may need your help making decisions!
Here's our lot taken from my sister-in-law's house (Thanks, Melinda). We're really excited to get this going - it's been almost 1 1/2 years already in the making. We're really nervous, too, but ready to go. I'll try to keep you posted - I may need your help making decisions!
6 comments:
On the decisions-- go with your gut. You've heard the saying, "curiosity killed the cat." Well, indecision kills the Carrolls! Since you're not the first Carroll family to build, I think we can affirmatively say that phrase is accurate...
HOW EXCITING!!!! Can't wait to watch the progress and hear about all the stress of building a house...so much fun!
How FUN! I can't wait to see how it goes. Hopefully things go smooth for you.
Good luck :)
Yay!!! Looks like a great sized lot!
How exciting! I am so happy for you. Very cute to break ground!! Love it!
This is such exciting knews, I'm super happy for you and your "crew". -Lora (I can't remember my username or password)
Post a Comment