Thursday, August 21, 2008

Groundbreaking

We broke ground today! O.k., well, we did it - but we're only as far as picking up the permit for real - but that's still great! So, here's the before..... I love that the neighbors behind us planted those beautiful big trees!!! I will love looking at them from out backyard. I'll have to thank them someday.

5 comments:

missliss5/Melissa said...

Exciting!!! I can't wait to read how this who thing progresses!

Katie said...

So FUN :)

Shannon said...

I had heard around that you guys were moving! Boo we will miss you guys! The lot looks awesome and those trees are beautiful. How fun to build a home and make it exactly how you want it to be! That is really exciting for you guys!

the cummard family said...

yay! finally you'll be out here with the rest of us! it will be so fun picking out everything. you should have suzy help you...she's great at that stuff. since she does do that for a living-interior design.

tell lafe thanks for checking up on tills....she is much better.

Drewmeister said...

So excited--did you get to design the house that you're building?