Sunday, December 21, 2008

Airplane!

Yesterday, my brother let us come see his little airplane that he has at an airport near out house. The kids LOVED it! It was great that it was small because it was right at Talin's level so he could touch it and he thought it was pretty neat. As we were walking back to the car to go watch him take off, another plane pulled up near us and as soon as the engine shut off Talin took off running for it saying "I wanna ride!". I thought if was so cute, and it made me wish he could go up for a ride. Someday, maybe. My brother's not checked out to take anybody with him, yet, but I have a feeling most of my kids would get sick anyways :) Then, we sat at the end of the runway and watched him take off and watched him until we absolutetly couldn't see him anymore - Talin liked that, too. It was really fun - thanks, Eric!










No comments: