I love the windows!! They look great! I can't believe how quickly things seem to be going. It's so fun to watch :)I always do a pillow with mine too. Mason is 14 months and has one. He just sleeps better being propped.
Your house is going to be beautiful. It's huge! I'm excited for you guys, but sad to see you move. We'll miss you.
Oohhh, I love the big bay window!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I love the windows!! They look great! I can't believe how quickly things seem to be going. It's so fun to watch :)
I always do a pillow with mine too. Mason is 14 months and has one. He just sleeps better being propped.
Your house is going to be beautiful. It's huge! I'm excited for you guys, but sad to see you move. We'll miss you.
Oohhh, I love the big bay window!
Post a Comment