Erin got an alarm clock/radio/ ipod player and some DS games!
Ethan got a Tri-bot, and a laser safe!
Jamie got an Easy-Bake Oven and a Littlest Pet shop!
Laura got a new bike and a cool ladybug that shines stars on your ceiling at night!
Kelcie got a new bike and some Christmas Barbies!
Talin got a Firetruck and a Basketball Hoop!
Lafe got this beautiful picture for the new house that he's wanted just forever!
And, I got a new vacuum for the new house!!!
We had a fun time! The family got a Wii Fit and Wii Outdoor Challenge and we have been having a BLAST on them!!! We've also enjoyed a couple bike rides for those of us with new bikes!
Then, I promptly got croup, aka laryngitis (sp?), and decided to take it easy for a couple days. It's very difficult to run a household with no voice! Luckily it was over the weekend and Lafe let me take it easy. Now, I think it's making it's rounds through the kids.....
11 comments:
mom you forgot to tell about what Talin said when he opened the basketball hoop.:)
It is fun to see the pictures!
What a fun Chirstmas!! We got a similar picture from Rich's parents and I LOVE it!! Love the one you got as well. Also, LOVE the Dyson!!
I'm so excited for you guys and your new house!
I love the enthusiasm for the Vacuum.Brett kind of laughs because it seems like all I ever want for presents are Kitchen items etc. The first year we were married (the first year in Kirksville) I really wanted a bread machine. Brett's mom told him that was a bad idea that he couldn't get his wife appliances for Christmas fortunately he didn't listen to her and I got what I wanted. Although he did get me a bottle of perfume at his mom's suggestion. I threw it away a few years later after only using it a couple of times.
Isn't it AMAZING how excited us Moms get when we get a NICE household appliance! Looks like everyone scored pretty good. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Love the cute pictures, especially you with your new vacuum. Isn't Dyson the best? I named mine Victor. He's a great friend and he makes all my carpeted floors look nice and fluffed.
Hope you had a great Christmas!
Your Christmas tree is beautiful.
WHOOHOO...Santa rocked your house! I love the tree overflowing with packages! Looks like you had a great Christmas!
how fun! my parents got Will the Wii fit too! It has been so much fun to play on. Hula Hooping on there gives you a work out if you do it really fast. =)
Glad you guys had a fun christmas! I cant wait until I have children a bit older to play Santa for.
I love the picture of Christ, it is beautiful. As for the vacuum, I bought myself a pink Dyson for my birthday last year. I was just as giddy.
Sorry you guys have been sick. We had the stomach bug right after Christmas. It just wouldn't be the holidays unless the whole family is sick.
Awww, what a wonderful Christmas!
Post a Comment