Saturday, December 20, 2008

My big - little boy.


I let Talin have a pillow the other night and it was just too cute to pass up last night. I try to let them have a pillow before I move them to a bed so they get used to it. I know they say not to, but he's almost two. Maybe I'm terrible. It would be nice if we could just switch him to a bed when we move so we don't have to put up the crib and then take it down a month later, but I'm not sure if that's too many changes at once? I don't know - still thinking about it. By the time we move is usually when our kids change beds anyways, because they're either climbing out or ruining the crib from jumping, etc., so I'd like to. Hopefully with the guard on he'll still think he can't get out - a few of mine have done that for the first few months and it's so nice.

1 comment:

missliss5/Melissa said...

I love cribs. I know setting them up and taking them down is a hassle, but I LOVE it when they are stuck in bed.