Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween

Costumes for the Ward Trunk-or-Treat:
Erin - puppy, Talin - orange kitty
Laura - Snow princess, Ethan - scary red-haired dude
Jamie and Kelcie - missed it because of the play, so I took a picture of them in their "Pre-show" costumes - Shooting Stars. Notice the chocolate on Kelcie's face!
The crew - Lafe was a green-haired, scary dude.
The kids with their pumpkins - this was the first year they got to do their own pumpkins and I think they loved it! I got a great deal on them through Bountiful Baskets!
They look even better in the dark!

1 comment:

Cookie Mama said...

Love the costumes! Tell Ethan I said for such a nice kid he did look like a scary dude. Love the ax, I was totally cracking up because I have a similar picture of Blake and Brooklyn but it involves a fake knife. Brothers!