THEY DID IT!!!!!!!! After 7 weeks of intense practicing, and lots of late nights, they did it!!!!! They had five performances plus pre-show and pit singing on the other four performances, and they did SO GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Of course, I'm their mom (and aunt), but they were just wonderful! They had a great cast and they got really close - good people!
Jamie, Kelcie and Autumn
aka Brigitta, Gretl, and Marta
The first question the girls would get after the show was "Are you all sisters?", and the second question was "How old are you?" - I loved it!

The girls with Ricky, aka Maria. She was truly incredible!!!!!

The girls with their director, Mary Jo

This play was a GREAT experience!!! The girls never complained and work VERY hard. I was amazed (and teary) as I watched how comforable my Jamie was on stage and listened to her self-taught, beautiful voice. I was also amazed (and teary) as I watched my little 6 yr. old come in on cue, know where she should be at all times, and sing several solos! And, very happy to be Autumn's aunt - she did so wonderful, too! And, so happy with how the girls conducted themselves throughout the whole thing - responsible, polite, kind, appreciative, etc..... We are so proud of you!!! I'll post some show-photos soon -my CD was missing them. Thank-you, Copperstar!
3 comments:
Holy smokes they are so beautiful!!
They are so cute!!! So sad I missed it, it was such a crazy week for us! I'm sure their careers will continue, I want to know about the next play!!!
I bet it was so much fun. I am glad it was a success!!
Post a Comment