Sunday, December 12, 2010

Junior High Concerts

Last Thursday, the Junior High had their music concert, and I was SO excited because I actually got a picture of my SON!!!!!!! He's always right in the middle of the band, so even if we can find him he always has a stand or another person in front of him (or the conductor :) ). This time we sat on the bleachers in the very back, and we could see GREAT!!!!!! So glad I have a good zoom!

Here's Ethan with his friends Tyler, clarinet, and Kody, fellow alto sax.
The concert was amazing!!!!!! I'm so happy with what the conductors are teaching! The band was doing better dynamics and definitely watching her better! And, the orchestra was fantastic and the choir sounded great - he's got them on multiple harmonies! Anyways, the band, of course, was the best (yes, Ethan is standing over my shoulder) and I need to tell their teachers how great a job they are doing. Thanks!!!

No comments: