Every year I think it would be neat to be in the Stake Christmas Program in various stakes, but I've always had a baby or something and talked myself out of it. This year, I went for it - and took half my family with me. I was in the choir, Erin was in the orchestra, and Jamie and Laura were in the childrens' choir. It was such a neat program - beautiful music and an incredible message. It was so much fun and so wonderful to sing in a choir again with so much feeling and expression........ and the Spirit. Just an amazing experience that I really can't figure out the words to describe. So glad I did it - and glad my kids did it (sometimes against their will :) ).Monday, December 20, 2010
Stake Christmas Program
Every year I think it would be neat to be in the Stake Christmas Program in various stakes, but I've always had a baby or something and talked myself out of it. This year, I went for it - and took half my family with me. I was in the choir, Erin was in the orchestra, and Jamie and Laura were in the childrens' choir. It was such a neat program - beautiful music and an incredible message. It was so much fun and so wonderful to sing in a choir again with so much feeling and expression........ and the Spirit. Just an amazing experience that I really can't figure out the words to describe. So glad I did it - and glad my kids did it (sometimes against their will :) ).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment