Thursday, June 26, 2008

Dive Team

Ethan did Dive Team this summer, and I finally remembered my camera last night and this morning to get some pictures. It was his first year and I think he did really well. I think his best (and favorite, I think) is the back dive. He also faced some fear and accomplished the high dive - jump and dive - woohoo! His neat one last night was a forward somersault, but, of course, my camera won't snap that fast so I didn't catch it last night and all I caught this morning was the splash. Good Job, Ethan!


2 comments:

Cindy Thomas said...

Ethan, you look GREAT! Zach & Ben did dive team last year but the backdive freaked them out! Maybe I can convince them to try it again next year! (You were always Mr. Flexible!)

April said...

Ethan, you are totally amazing! I never had the guts to try diving. Those pictures are very impressive.