Friday, June 6, 2008

I'm a Princess?

You Are Cinderella!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Dignified and hard working. With a gentle and soft-spoken manner you have something many people don't. Patience. Even through the moments of heartbreak you're still able to hold onto all of your hopes and dreams. Bide your time; your dream will come true.


Which Disney Princess Are You?">

My sister-in-law had this one her blog, and I couldn't help but be curious!

7 comments:

Cindy Thomas said...

I'm Sleeping Beauty, BUT I wanted to be Cinderella! Darn.

Cookie Mama said...

This is such a cute post. According to the test, I'm Snow White. Oh if I only had that body in real life!

April said...

That totally fits you to a T! It said that I'm Pocahontas.

Drewmeister said...

So fun--I'll take this tomorrow for my blog.

missliss5/Melissa said...

That was fun! Apparently I'm Mulan.

Courtney said...

Funny, I'm Cinderella too! What a fun post and I think she describes you perfectly...has your dream come true yet?

Anonymous said...

Kind of fun - I guess I'm Mulan. Interesting that I'm learning Taekwondo, eh?