Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Fit City - Month 5

It's that time again - Fit City Challenge! This month they partnered with Cartoon Network and had a bunch of activities out at a Recreation Center. We had a lot of fun as a family - the kids were most excited about the Rock Wall, and they all did great! Ethan made it to the top for his first time ever, and then came down still shaking :) They all did really well.

5 comments:

missliss5/Melissa said...

Awesome!

April said...

Very fun! My kids aren't nearly as brave on the rock wall.

Katie said...

How fun!!

Melinda said...

That looks like so much fun. Laura loved rock climbing last year at Autumn's birthday party. I'll have to give you a copy of the pictures. Thanks for letting my kids hang out there today.

Cookie Mama said...

Fit City Challenge sounds so neat. Looks like you all had a fun day; your kids are so brave I'm not sure if I could do that!