We had three in swim team this year - Ethan, Jamie, and Laura!
Laura qualified for every relay this year! And, tonight, their relay won first place in butterfly!!! She was very excited to win her first "first place" ribbon! They miss their last meet next week, which is their favorite - breast stroke - because we have to go out of town. But, they sure did great this year - I can't believe they do it!!!
Way to go Laura, Ethan and Jamie! Swim lessons (and swim team) are nice, but it's nice to have them over. We'll see you guys next week. Have fun in Utah.
Wow! Great job Ethan, Jamie & Laura!!! I keep asking my kids if they want to do swim team and they are not interested at all. bummer. They just want to go to the neighborhood pool and goof off. Where are you heading next week? Can you feel me trying to mentally pull you to Texas???
So awesome! I love swim team it is so much fun to watch the kids race and enjoy it! Even though it is like 200 degrees outside I still enjoy it. Your kids are so cute.
Way to go! I love swim team...though I dread the long hot meets...the kids have a blast! I am so glad Ethan loved diving...I wish my boys would have dove this year!
8 comments:
Way to go Laura, Ethan and Jamie! Swim lessons (and swim team) are nice, but it's nice to have them over. We'll see you guys next week. Have fun in Utah.
Wow---I can't believe they swim that well! I'm excited for our kids to really learn how to swim in the upcoming year.
Wow! Great job Ethan, Jamie & Laura!!! I keep asking my kids if they want to do swim team and they are not interested at all. bummer. They just want to go to the neighborhood pool and goof off.
Where are you heading next week? Can you feel me trying to mentally pull you to Texas???
How fun! Our kids are doing swim team as well. I need to post some pictures :)
Have fun at the reunion!!
So awesome! I love swim team it is so much fun to watch the kids race and enjoy it! Even though it is like 200 degrees outside I still enjoy it. Your kids are so cute.
How fun, I found your blog through Katie. Your family is beautiful. Looks like you are having a fun summer.
Your kiddos are so cute; they look like they are having a great summer. Hats off to Mom for driving them to all their events!
Way to go! I love swim team...though I dread the long hot meets...the kids have a blast! I am so glad Ethan loved diving...I wish my boys would have dove this year!
Post a Comment