Today is Ethan's Birthday - 11 years old!!!!!!!!!!! Wow, can you believe that? He's so excited because he knows that Grandma gives a sleeping bag for the 11th birthday! Ethan is such a great kid! He loves playing the alto sax, the Wii, reading, and anything on the computer. He is so thoughtful and really smart. He tries hard at everything he does, and has decided this year to be Mr. Positive - it's wonderful! Of course, this also means he goes in to the New Boy Scouts - I can't believe my little boy is in a Scout Uniform!
Happy Birthday, Ethan!!!
7 comments:
Happy Birthday, Ethan!!! So exciting!
Yay! Happy birthday!
Happy Birthday Ethan!
Happy Birthday!!
WOW - We start Scout Camp this week and next and we mentioned Ethan in our conversations about last year as we were getting Ben ready today - good times! You Look Great Ethan!
I am loving the stars and stripes theme!
Love the pictures, looks like he had a great morning. Tell Ethan I said Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment