Thursday, January 29, 2009

Book Sale

This is where I went this morning!!!
I had so much fun!!! I got most of my books in the damaged and deeply discounted area for $1, $3, and $5 - but all the others were 50% off, too! Then, they gave us 20% off in the non-sale part of the warehouse where I got a couple for fun. So, I have a box of books, but I won't let the kids have them until they finish what they've already got - maybe for prizes, summer reading, or I don't know. In case you're in PHX and interested, it goes through Saturday and I can send you the email.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i love the Warehouse sales. we went to them in San antonio but don't have one here. I always told the kids when the bookfair came around they could get one full priced book at the bookfair or we could wait and go to the warehouse and get more. I always spend too much money but hey it's books