
They're working on the house, again! After Christmas and New Year's 2 week slow down, we're excited to get it moving again. Yesterday, they put tar paper on the roof, and today they started on the stucco - Yeah!

We got our fireplace Christmas Eve - can you believe they put it in on Christmas Eve? It's really cool, though! There will be a hearth in front of it and brick around it and all the way up.

Can you believe all these wires??? They all go from our closet under the front stairs to the TV, mostly, and also for the modem for the whole house. Funny, huh?
We picked out our cabinets, cultured marble, and countertops today - that was fun! I hope it all turns out looking nice - it's kind of hard to tell from a little piece! But, I'm really excited about what we picked - even though EVERYONE keeps telling us to do granite everywhere!!! I love granite, but we chose to insulate better (2 story, Arizona) instead. It's moving - so fun!!!
6 comments:
That looks like it's going to be a big, beautiful house. It's so fun to see it progress. Next time I come to visit I can see you in your new house!
Thank you for the tour! It was so fun to walk through with you guys!! It made me all the more excited to see the final :)
SO EXCITING!!!! I love it!
I bet you can't wait! It will be beautiful! Fun to catch up with you.
Awesome! I was really looking forward to seeing more pictures of the progress on your beautiful home!
Isn't it fun to see the progress! We loved it! We visited our house everyday! I like seeing what other people do too.
Post a Comment