So, I was trying to think of something to post about.......and I was thinking, and thinking, and thinking- what have I been doing lately. Hmmmmmmm.........

So, this is what I've been doing today. Luckily, I kind-of enjoy laundry. I love the feeling of organizing the clothes and getting them all put away. And, it feels like the kids all got new clothes each week. And, for what I feel like ALL I'VE BEEN DOING for the last couple of weeks..........
AHHHHHHHHH!!! I'm really tired of feeling like I live in a glass box. DON'T TOUCH ANYTHING!!!! or I have to clean it up! Now, don't mistake me - I want to do this because I want it to sell, but it's ALL I DO! Try to keep the house clean - or at least within 1/2 hour of clean - in case a realtor calls. But, I'm super grateful that they're calling! Hopefully soon.
2 comments:
Good luck with the sale! I hope that it happens soon too :)
Good luck with the sale. I remember what an absolute pain it was. I always say I learned two things with having my house on the market. 1. I was capable of being a better housekeeper and 2. I never want an immaculately clean house when the kid are around.
it just caused too much stress and took away from time with the kids. I will admit I have carried that on now that we moved. I do a better job keeping the house clean but it is rarely immaculate
Post a Comment