2 things I love today:
1. Sam's Club Extended Warranties!!! - Our printer went out and I'd tried everything they said on the website and finally decided to find the receipt and warranty info. Luckily, I found it, and we had gotten the 3 yr. extended warranty on it at Sam's Club. We bought it 3 1/2 years ago, so I called last night to see if it was still active - hooray, it was! And, not only that, but they are going to reimburse me and I can do whatever I want with the old one! YEAH!!!!! I got a new printer!!! It's already bought and hooked up, so that check better come!
2. Wii Fit - I love it! There's something about having to make it to the end of that activity that keeps me going. And, I love how they started out SO SLOW, so I don't feel stupid and so I don't do too much and give up (previous experience - lots of previous experiences!).
So, that's my 2 cents for today - enjoy!
WAIT - 2 more:
3. Target - especially their clearance racks!
4. Kohls - especailly their clearance racks!
Can you tell where I scored recently on clearance and cute clothes? Yipee!
3 comments:
Wii fit huh? I've heard it is a good work out and fun too! It's been a while since I've been on your blog. The house is looking awesome! YAY for you. I love all the Christmas pictures. Talin is getting too big. My brother flew a little plane like that and it was way fun. We (all the siblings and nieces and nephews) took turns flying with him.
Gotta love a great clearance find!
So does WII fit really give a good workout?
Post a Comment