Awwwwww!
I love Valentines Day!!!
What a fun surprise!
So cute! I love it that after all these years... still a romantic at heart! :)
That is SO sweet! Still creative and fun in his ideas...that something that sometimes gets lost over the years. Eric said he was running out of ideas, so I told him to go back to the beginning, and that's what he did! :)
How fun is that. What beautiful flowers!
What a great way to start a day!
How awesome is that?!!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Awwwwww!
I love Valentines Day!!!
What a fun surprise!
So cute! I love it that after all these years... still a romantic at heart! :)
That is SO sweet! Still creative and fun in his ideas...that something that sometimes gets lost over the years. Eric said he was running out of ideas, so I told him to go back to the beginning, and that's what he did! :)
How fun is that. What beautiful flowers!
What a great way to start a day!
How awesome is that?!!
Post a Comment