This is how Talin decorates for Valentine's Day..... He found one of Laura's crafts and proceeded to tear it apart and stick them onto Dixie. She's so good to him! I thought it was pretty funny.
Hi Carroll Family, I just found your blog through the Palmer's. You are so good at blogging, you have the cutest kids. What a fun way to keep up on each other's news. Good luck on selling your house. I know that ward will miss you :) Jenn Crandall
That is pretty funny! Dixie is such a good dog! I love reading the random things about other people. Ian was my only kiss too :) I also love the picture of Ethan "camping". I am in scouts now and my bears were doing the Klondike Derby in snow! I was thinking--"this would never happen in AZ". We had a blast though!
Hi Carroll family! It is Ashley Young here. I was in Centennial Ward with you and my daughter, Kayli, took swim lessons with your daughter this past summer. Jenn Crandall told me that you used to be private and now went public so I thought I would check out your blog. Your family is so cute. I hope to see you again this Summer for swim lessons. I will be putting Kayli back in and also Lily my two year old! Anyway, I am glad to be in touch with you via blogs!
I just clicked on my name and it took me to the wrong blog. That is our old blog - our new and active blog is crazycrandalls.blogspot.com You need to see the pictures of my baby's casts and the improvements they are making.:) Jenn C.
4 comments:
Hi Carroll Family,
I just found your blog through the Palmer's. You are so good at blogging, you have the cutest kids. What a fun way to keep up on each other's news. Good luck on selling your house. I know that ward will miss you :)
Jenn Crandall
That is pretty funny! Dixie is such a good dog! I love reading the random things about other people. Ian was my only kiss too :) I also love the picture of Ethan "camping". I am in scouts now and my bears were doing the Klondike Derby in snow! I was thinking--"this would never happen in AZ". We had a blast though!
Hi Carroll family! It is Ashley Young here. I was in Centennial Ward with you and my daughter, Kayli, took swim lessons with your daughter this past summer.
Jenn Crandall told me that you used to be private and now went public so I thought I would check out your blog. Your family is so cute. I hope to see you again this Summer for swim lessons. I will be putting Kayli back in and also Lily my two year old!
Anyway, I am glad to be in touch with you via blogs!
I just clicked on my name and it took me to the wrong blog. That is our old blog - our new and active blog is crazycrandalls.blogspot.com You need to see the pictures of my baby's casts and the improvements they are making.:)
Jenn C.
Post a Comment