
Happy Birthday to ME!!!
Today is my birthday!!! I'm not telling how old I am, but I'm sure most of you know anyways. Besides Talin's little present to me (see below), I'm going to get my hair done and then going to "The King and I" tonight at a wonderful little theater here - we're so excited!
8 comments:
Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you! Nice that it's on a Saturday so it even feels like a birthday and you can have Lafe at home. Enjoy "The King and I"--that's such a fun show!
Happy, happy birthday!
Happy Birthday LeAnn! I hope you had a great day!
Thanks for sharing the windex tip. I hope to not need it :)
Hope you had a great birthday! My grown sister spilled nail polish on my carpet. We just used nail polish remover and it came out.
Happy B-day LeAnn!
Happy Birthday! I hope you enjoyed the show! I always love getting my hair done.
Hope you had a great birthday!
Happy Be-lated birthday. I hope the show was great and that you got spoiled by everyone on your special day.
Post a Comment