
I've been reluctant to put this on, but a week and a half ago someone put an offer on our house, which we accepted, but we've been cautious until the 10 days and inspection period was over. But, that was yesterday and it sounds like they're going through with it - so WE SOLD THE HOUSE!!! Such a blessing! Last Fast Sunday, we fasted as a family that someone would find our house - and it wasn't immediate, but we've been very blessed and I'm so grateful. So, we're moving out in 3 weeks to Lafe's parents' basement until our new house is done - hopefully not too long. YEAH!!!!!
13 comments:
CONGRATS!!!! I know what a stress it is.
SOLD??!!!! THAT IS AWESOME!!!!
WOO HOO!! What a stress relief! I am EXCITED for you guys!!
Congratulations! That is SO awesome. In these rough economic times, that is a REAL blessing!
How fantastic! I've got a couple of friends who are really struggling to sell.... :) What great news!
I take it this means you got all the fingernail polish off the carpet too? :)
Congratulations! What a relief. I am so happy for you. I hope that they finish your house quickly so you can get settled.
sweeeeeeeeeet!
yipee!!! I am so happy for you! What a relief.
I am wondering if you have a layout of the floorplan that you have already penciled in all of your furniture. I remember when you did that before you moved! You are probably so organized. :) If not, please tell me so I can feel better about myself. heehee
Yay! Welcome to the ward! You can pick, Primary or Scouts! Okay, maybe you don't get to pick...
I am so happy for you! Okay I am a little bummed too, our ward will not be the same without your family. Congrats on selling the house.
YAY for you! That must be a huge relief to have it all taken care of. I'm sure fasting helped, and windex too I suppose :) That is a great tip to know.
What an awesome word! Congrats ;)
so excited for you, at least the part about selling the house. It will be a hectic few months, but well worth the chaos!!! congrats.
(this is from Kelli)
Post a Comment