or continues....... since we packed up half the house last August to try and sell the house. Talin loved crawling all over the food storage - and I was so glad I could let him since other boxes he can't. I am so glad the cannery sells just the boxes so all my #10 cans would fit nicely and not be too heavy! And, I'm off to do some more - wish me luck!
5 comments:
Oooooh, the packing. GOOD LUCK!
That is what we used (boxes from the cannery) for all of our books too! They are the best size for "smallish" heavy things!
Did you sell? I'm just catching up. Good luck on your move!
Good luck with packing!!
Good luck with the packing. If my kids would ever get better we might be able to come help!
Good luck. Hopefully your kids can help, too. But I bet it will be so nice to be in your new home! Your little boy is so cute!
Post a Comment