O.k., almost. But, we're moving out tomorrow, and I have to pack up the computer until we get into the new house, so I thought I'd post one last time. I'll really try to post again from another computer and let you know how it's coming. In the mean time, enjoy my silly kids.

6 comments:
So, is the new house all ready for you? How exciting!!!
We went to B&M's last night and got a tour of your house. It looks SO good!! I am so excited for you guys!!
I miss the drive-in, I don't miss the packing! Good-luck with everything.
So excited that you sold your house and are MOVING up and OUT! Yeah! What a blessing...I am so excited for you guys!!!! Hopefully you will arrive at your FINAL destination sooner rather than later...hang in there while you are living "down under" :)!
That is a darling picture of Kelsey and Jaime! Looks like they have enjoyed even the not-so-fun parts of moving.
leann! i miss sweet kelsey in my primary class
Post a Comment