Thursday, March 19, 2009

Drive-in

Last night we decided we needed a break from moving, etc. and something fun for the kids' Spring Break, so we went to the Drive-in! We saw "Race to Witch Mountain" and we really liked it! I was surprised - but, sometimes that happens when I'm not expecting much. We all got a Sonic drink and ate Licorice Nibs and Whoppers. It didn't even get too cold - so nice!

4 comments:

missliss5/Melissa said...

Awwww! What a blast! I want to go to the drive in with you guys!

Drewmeister said...

How fun--wish I could have joined you guys. I haven't been to a drive-in in years. It's still far too cold to go to a drive-in out her though. Maybe in a few months...

Katie said...

How FUN!! What a great family outing :)

Tina ♥ said...

That looks like fun. I think it's so cute how your daughter looks just like you! Your house is coming along beautifully.... good luck with the move!