Thursday, March 26, 2009

Happy Birthday, Talin!!!

Talin turned 2 on Sunday!!! Happy Birthday!!! He had a great birthday, even the day after moving. He totally "got it" this year - opening presents, blowing out candles - it was cute! He's my sweet big boy - although, he has decided to act "2" occasionally.



4 comments:

Katie said...

How fun! He is such a cutie :)

Jenn C. said...

He is so cute! I love 2 yr.olds (most of the time:) They get excited about everything!

Sheryl said...

YAY for two year olds! I love my two year old, especially because he acts like he's two. You're only two once right?

April said...

I can't believe he is already 2!! So sweet!
On another note, is Erin's hair naturally wavy?? It always seems straight in pictures. I am remembering, though, that it was wavy when she was Talin's age. :)
The house is looking fabulous!! I hope it is all ready for you soon.