Saturday, February 21, 2009

Moving right along.....

Today the dry-wallers started - Yippeee!!! We went to see and were so surprised they had already gotten so far! I guess putting it up is probably the fast part - it's the taping and filling that will take a while. It's fun to see walls, though - makes it feel more real. They also finished out porch today - we love it! It's just what we pictured.

9 comments:

Jenn said...

Your house already looks awesome! I can hardly wait to see the finished product. How exciting!

Sara! said...

I am loving it! I have mixed emotions about it getting done though, I thought we had until August!

Melinda said...

I can't wait until you guys are live right next door! Then when our kids ask to play we don't have to figure out the forty minute round trip drive.

Katie said...

How fun!! I love the porch too :)

Eric and Rozanne said...

What a great porch! I love the big porches...it just gives a homey feeling I think. It is going to be a big and beautiful house!

Cookie Mama said...

I'm so sappy for you! Sad and happy. So sad, I can't imagine my two favorite days of the week without sweet wonderful Erin and happy because your house is going to be totally amazing!

Anonymous said...

Wow - we can hardly wait to go see the walls and the porch. Things are moving again. Mom

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your house!!!! It's just what I would choose (at least on the outside). That front porch and the gables are awesome. When's the move in date?

Sheryl said...

It is looking like a real house! YAY for walls and a beautiful porch!