
that windex works REALLY good on taking finger nail polish out of carpet????? I would rather NOT know this little interesting fact, but........ now I do. This mornig Talin got into some dark red finger nail polish ( I think he was actually trying to paint his toenails because it was ALL OVER his foot) and spilled it ALL OVER the carpet in Erin and Jamie's room - I'm not talking just spilled in one spot, I mean two places spilled several times and splattered!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH! I was so worried I was almost SHAKING - did I mention we're selling our house??????? After some research - thanks MOM! - we used polish remover and then Windex - it's wonderful stuff! You can't even tell it was there except for a few tiny dried splatters that I'll go back and get after it dries. SIGH.....................
3 comments:
Hey, at least it wasn't in the new house!
Sorry to hear this!
But I SO needed to hear this!! Our daughter stepped in paint and walked on our light carpet... Gonna have to try Windex! Thanks...
That happened to us recently right after we moved into our new house! I used Barbasol shaving cream and then water, a cloth, and an iron to get the remainder of the color out. You pour water on the spot, then set the cloth over it and iron and the color comes up into the cloth. It works for many different stains. Glad to know Windex works too. I'm sure it will happen again. :)
Post a Comment