Erin had her birthday party on Friday night! We had quite the group of 12-14 yr. old girls over here! She invited several girls from school, church, and her best friend from Mesa. She did the whole thing - they played the "fruit game" - where everybody is a fruit and if you don't call someone else's fruit before the girl with the newspaper gets to you then you get hit with the newspaper - REALLY FUN! Then, they played white elephant but with candy bars -yum!

I made a bunch of different snacks thinking we had WAY to much food - HA! It was ALL GONE by the time they left - even the carrots!

Erin opening her presents just before they watched National Treasure 2. Fun night - exhausting, but fun for Erin.
3 comments:
Sounds like a great night! Happy Birthday Erin :)
Happy Birthday!! I can't believe how big our oldest girls are getting. Um, it looked like you had more girls at that party than I have in YW! haha You are one brave mama! :)
I can't believe Erin is 14 already! What a fun mom you are to host such a big group. Happy Birthday Erin.
Post a Comment