Saturday, September 19, 2009

Olathe Corn

Next up, CORN!!! I had a roommate at BYU that would bring this amazing frozen corn back from home and we all LOVED it! So, I got her recipe and made it when we were first married, but haven't made it since. Well, I came across bulk corn this week and wanted to freeze some - but, of course, I've lost my recipe box in the move. Luckily for facebook - and blogs - I got the recipe again and that's what I've been doing all day (thanks, Sandy!) It's sooooooooooo yummy! I got 15 bags of corn that are almost 4 cups in each bag (big family).
Back on peaches - 14 quarts, 3 gallon freezer bags, and 24 cups of jam!!! Cobbler and Pie tomorrow - yippee!!!

3 comments:

Drewmeister said...

My--but you've been busy. All that food looks wonderful :)

Jenn said...

You are amazing! Is there anything that you do not know how to do?

Sandi said...

Wow! You have been busy!!