Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Kids Rooms

I took these pictures a couple weeks ago hoping I would get the whole house clean and show you the different rooms - well, the kids rooms got done. I think it actually was the first day of school and I was "done" with their mess :)
The Boys Room

The little girls room

The Big girls room - Jamie's half


Big girls - Erin's half

The big girls have a little feaux dormer between their closets because they wanted one like the other kids. They were excited that to make that happen they each had to have their own closet - oh darn! Sorry, you can't see everything and I didn't want to post every angle, but you get the idea.

3 comments:

missliss5/Melissa said...

Oohhh! It is SO CUTE!

Jenn C. said...

You have inspired me now I am off to clean kid's rooms! Your rooms look great!

Drewmeister said...

Cute house! Looks like you're all settled in now.