Happy Birthday, Erin!!!
Erin is 13 today!!! Woohoo! Erin is a great oldest child! She tries so hard at EVERYTHING she does, and does really well. She is a great example to her litte brothers and sisters, and really wants to help out her mom. Erin loves playing the flute, school, friends, and playing sports. She's extremely responsible and loves being in Mutual at church. WE LOVE ERIN!!! Happy Birthday!
This was at her Birthday swimming party on Friday night - she had a blast and was SOOOO excited to see her friends from Elementary school! P.s. - that thing she's holding is kind-of like a water disco-ball - it has lights that shine down into the pool, but it has many different settings and colors. It's really fun. We gave it to Grandpa and she special requested to use it for her birthday :)
3 comments:
Wow a teenager, that must be crazy. I can only imagine how much FUN a teenage girl is. I remember I was MAD boy crazy, I hope Miss Erin concentrates more on school than the boys!
Happy Birthday Erin. I remeber when she was born, I can't believe it's been thirteen years!
I CANNOT believe how fast time has flown! I remember when she was a little toddler and I had a small bowl of toys just for her in our apartment. It seems like only yesterday...
Happy Birthday!!!
Post a Comment