Thursday, September 4, 2008

Real Groundbreaking

O.k. - for real, now! The guys were leveling, etc. our land today!!! Not too exciting, but after a week of really good rain (which we LOVED so we're not complaining!), we're just really excited to see something actually happen on our lot!

6 comments:

missliss5/Melissa said...

Yeehaw! That totally IS exciting!

Cindy Thomas said...

LeAnn, I enlarged that pic and was so happy to see just dirt and grass - there was NO cactus and red dirt!?!? Is that property REALLY in Arizona?

Courtney said...

YEAH!!! So excited for you! Congrats to Erin and Ethan for their accomplishments...what fun! Can't wait to see the progress of the build!

Katie said...

So much FUN!! I can't wait to see it progress over the next few months.

Melinda said...

Congratulations! We heard the noise... at six this morning... on Sunday...
Just kidding (except for the Sunday part-- I had to laugh-- sorry). There's so much work going on out here anytime we here a large motor running we get excited! We're can't wait for you guys to be neighbors.

April said...

I am so excited for you!!