Monday, September 22, 2008

IT"S FALL!!!


Today is the first day of FALL!!! Yeahhhhhhhhh!!! Even though we don't see much of fall around here, I still love it because it's means cooler temps, eventually. I really miss feeling the season's brisk air and seeing the beautiful fall leaves. And, I love feeling it get a little darker each day - it's like a sign to get all cozy inside for the winter - ooooohhhhhhh!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Finally! I love fall! This summer seemed extra long, maybe just cause I was pregnant most of it!

April said...

I absolutely love fall in Kansas. In Texas, though, we don't seem to get it at all. Well, maybe for a couple of weeks. *sigh*
It seems strange to put out scarecrows and pumpkins when it is 95 degrees outside!!

Drewmeister said...

The leaves are starting to change here. IT so so beautiful. There are many things I love about living in Mesa when I was younger, but I did miss the seasons.