Monday, October 20, 2008

Really?

I guess I'm a little old fashioned?




You Belong in 1954



You're fun loving, romantic, and more than a little innocent. See you at the drive in!

3 comments:

Marcie said...

LeAnn,
Erin is getting so big and she looks beautiful in that black and white pic. I have been gone forever. It takes so long to get settled, build, etc. We are moving in on Monday and are REALLY excited. Our appraisal will be given to the bank tomorrow so we HOPE it is where it needs to be. I see that you are building too. The beginning takes a while, but once they start going it is really fun to watch. Congrats! Oh, and we just found out next week that after a year and a half we are finally having baby number four!

Marcie said...

What I meant to say was we found out LAST week. Hello Marcie. . .

Sheryl said...

I think the fifties are a great era. I'm sure I'm old fashioned too.