I've been tagged
8 TV shows that I watch:
1. Jon and Kate plus Eight
2. 12 News
3. Extreme Makeover Home Edition
4. 17 and Counting!
5. MASH
6. Cosby Show
7. Mystery Diagnosis
8. Lots of Disney Channel and Nick Jr. Shows (as I walk by...)
8 Things that happened yesterday:
1. Swept and Vacuumed the cabin
2. Packed the suburban
3. Hooked up the Trailer
4. Drove Home
5. Made Dinner
6. Unpacked
7. Started Laundry
8. Slept in my own bed
8 Things I'm looking forward to:
1. Selling our house
2. Our new house being done!!!
3. A vacation with just Lafe!
4. Christmas
5. Scrapbooking again
6. Getting the kids to bed tonight and having time to myself, if I'm not too tired.
7. Going to Disneyland when Talin is old enough
8. Going to Utah next summer, maybe
8 things on my wish list
1. New couches
2. New Bedroom set
3. Swing set
4. Cruise to Alaska
5. Trip to Germany/ Austria with Lafe
6. New camera
7. New Bike
8. Trip around the country to historical and church historical sites with my family
8 restaurants that I go to:
1. Logan's Roadhouse
2. Pei Wei
3. Applebees
4. Sweet Tomatoes
5. Texas Roadhouse
6. This BBQ place I can't remember the name of but it was really yummy
7. Haji Baba
8. Chick-fil-a
8 people I tag:
1. Melinda
2. Lori
3. Kanoe
4. Katie
5. Courtney
6. Heather
7. April
8. Cindy
1 comment:
Whenever you are ready to do the cruise to Alaska let me know. Brett and I did it as a celebration when he graduated from Med school. It was amazing definitely one of the best vacations we have ever taken.
I work part time as a travel agent so I would be glad to help you out
Post a Comment