Monday, October 6, 2008

It's October!




Every October we have a great tradition of eating "Meal in a Pumpkin"! I was introduced to this delicacy by Lafe's sister, probably before we got married, and I LOVE it! It's so fun and actually tastes good, too! Sometimes, I can even sneak it in twice before Halloween!

And, I also had to share our treat for FHE tonight - YUM!!!!! Laura had treat and helped make peanut-butter cookies.

10 comments:

Melinda said...

I love Meal in a Pumpkin! I try to get the missionaries over once in October to try it. I haven't done it yet this year, but I'm planning on it. Maybe we'll follow your example and do it for FHE next Monday. The cookies sound good too!

Cookie Mama said...

What a fun FHE! You'll have to post the recipe.

Katie said...

I love your family! You are always having SO much FUN together!!!

April said...

This is so funny! Do you remember making this for us when we lived in Wymount?? Corey does - he didn't like it and always reminds me around this time of year NOT to make it!!! heehee I guess it made a big impression on him.
Well, I did like it and have only had it a couple of times since.
My friend here makes it and they put caramel sauce on it - yum! (funny story of how that happened) Anyway...I am loving the fall look of the blog. I wish I could stop by for dinner!

See it Try it Love it said...

Yummy, I need to try that. I love Halloween!

Cindy Thomas said...

WOW - Laura looks WAY to big!

Banks Family said...

I was going to have pumpkin night next Monday...looks fun, I have never done the dinner in the pumpkin can you email me the recipe? Thanks, Tarrah

April said...

love love love the new picture!! :)

Drewmeister said...

So what do you eat in the prumpkin? It sounds like fun!

Katie said...

Do you have a house update?? We were at B&M's last week and saw your forms in place. (is that what their called?) I am not building savvy :)