Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Strawberry Cabin
This week the kids have Fall Break, so this weekend we went up to Lafe's parents' cabin to enjoy some "cooler" weather. Lafe had Monday and Tuesday off, too, so we got to stay a little while. My brother and his family came with us, which was SO fun - the kids just played and played and..... We slept in our trailer the first two nights until the heat went out and it was 20 degrees outside - FREEZING!!!!! Then we moved inside. A cold front happened to move through Arizona this weekend and we were SO COLD and it was really windy.
On Monday, we went to a goat farm nearby to try their fudge and the kids got to see some animals. We were really trying to get a picture of all the kids with a goat, and this is the closest we could get.
The Llama sure wanted to kiss Erin!
We also drove down to Fossil Creek and it was just beautiful. We really enjoyed hiking along the Creek and seeing the beautiful scenery! So much fun - so glad we could go and enjoy nature for a few days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I so love that last picture! Look like a ton of fun.
So Ian found Brian and Tarrah's blog--which lead me to your blog...anyway it has made me homesick for Arizona. I scrolled down to catch up on your family. Your family is adorable. I can't believe Erin is 13!! She will always be one of my favorites. I hope all is well with you. We sure miss Lafe as our pediatrician. We have one out here that's fine, but he's no Dr. Carroll. Miss you all!
How fun! Rich and I went to Pinedale last weekend for the break. It was a fun time!
What wonderful pictures! It looks like so much fun.
Looks like you had a ton of fun. Erin told me how cold it was up there. It's hard to imagine after such a hot summer!
Love the pictures!
I love your family picture--too cute! Too bad your vacation was so cold. I saw that I've been tagged--I'll be a bit more creative this time ;)
What a beautiful place! And your kids too! Fun outing. We really need to get together sometime. We're going to see Melissa for spring break. What you guys doing?
O.k. - who's anonymous??? It's driving me crazy!!!
Post a Comment