Thursday, November 20, 2008

Stairs and Roof Truses?

Here are the stairs - yeah! Really fun, but Talin thinks they're great, too, and there's not walls upstairs.
Front Stairs
Back Stairs

Now were have roof trusses ( I don't know how to spell those!).

Laura showing them off!

Upstairs view like before - changed quite a bit, huh!

If you're getting bored with house posts, I promise I'll have something different tomorrow. Oh, and I'm thinking I better go Private. I love that people I haven't seen for years stop by, but I'm a little worried because I know how naive I am. So, if you still want to come by (please!!!), leave your email - I'll moderate comments so that I don't post your emails. Thanks!!!

6 comments:

Carroll Family said...

Just want to see if this moderating thing works.

Cookie Mama said...

Add me to your list. I love watching your house become a home!

missliss5/Melissa said...

Nooo-don't slow down on the house posts! If you post enough pictures often enough I can enjoy seeing your house progress, too. Love the pic of Laura!

Susan said...

Invite me too please. You still have my email? And by the way were are you building?

April said...

Um, can I please be invited??? Please??? :)

Clouse House said...

Hey make sure you add me so I can try to keep up with all you have going on it's so sad we don't see everyone more I love the progress on your home you are all going to have so much fun out there. Hopefully we will all see each other soon for what ever reason we can come up with.