Saturday, November 1, 2008

Trick or Treat

Trick or Treat!!! Ready to go! We had a lot of fun trick-or-treating this year. Talin was so funny - I think he was liking this holiday - at first he just wanted to eat the candy (typical), but then he would walk up to the door and put his pumpkin down so they would put candy in it and say "chant-chu" "bye". Then, he was in the stroller holding his pumpkin in one hand and a piece of candy in the other. Then, when we got home we couldn't keep him out of the candy!!! Erin was a cowgirl, Ethan was Indiana Jones, Jamie was Hermione (Harry Potter), Laura was a cheerleader, Kelcie was a Barbie Princess (last minute choice - was going to be Hannah Montana), and Talin was a Fireman. Oh, and Lafe was a cool Jamaican dude guy. This is the big Candy Trade Session - too funny! I think they did this for a couple hours this morning! Oh brother.



6 comments:

Melinda said...

Very cute. Noah loved it too-- but he liked his bag so much he didn't want people putting candy in it, so he tried to hold all his candy in his hands.
I hope we didn't scare you off from Shelle's. Dawson really was much better-- he even went to school later that day.
Anyways, I'm glad you had fun. We scouted out all the good trick or treating neighborhoods over here so next year we'll be able to show you exactly where to go!

Drewmeister said...

I love all the costumes--you had quite the range! I remember the candy trading sessions--such a fun part of Halloween!

Sheryl said...

It looks like a fun Halloween--love all the costumes.

amy said...

And to think, that cool Jamaican dude is all yours!!

Sandi said...

Awesome costumes!! Gotta love candy trading... But that was always after my dad went through the candy to "make sure it was safe", or as I later found out, he was stealing all of our Snickers!

Cookie Mama said...

Looks like the kiddos had a fun night! Super cute costumes.