Friday, November 14, 2008

Upstairs and Porch

We now are starting on the upstairs (including the stairs) and the porch! It's so fun to see it evolve each day. I love walking through and just standing there and seeing what we've only seen in our minds up til now. I love it!
Upstairs view
King of the house!

Trying out the "stairs"

Front Porch

Back Porch

7 comments:

Katie said...

Wow LeAnn, that looks SO good!! I wish we were able to do it along with you. That would have been fun.

Suzanne Maughan said...

that looks like itll be a beautiful house. im so excited for you guys!

missliss5/Melissa said...

That is sooooo cooooool!!!

Cindy Thomas said...

We'll be over for a backyard BBQ on THAT porch. It looks HUGE! Thanks for sharing pics - it sure looks wonderful!

Suzanne Maughan said...

i know, right? there are days i look at her and think she should still be in my stomach too. =)
then again, whenever talin and kelcie come into the office, they always look bigger and i remember when talin was born! They grow up crazy fast! =)

Drewmeister said...

This is so fun to watch it go up!

April said...

Look at that covered porch - I am drooling!