Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Driving me.......

O.k., no picture for this.....yet. Erin got her Driver's Permit today - AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! She can't possibly be old enough to drive, right? She was determined to get it on the exact day she could - which just so happened to be during her Spring Break, so it worked out. She studied and was so nervous to not pass the test (teasing from friends), but she did great! Now, we have to teach her how to drive! I have to be honest, it's a little scary..........but, she does really well. Faced with that problem of wanting her to have as much experience as she can before she's on her own, and letting her drive! Anyway, wish us luck!

2 comments:

Tina ♥ said...

How did we get so old? lol

Carrie said...

Wow! I can't believe you have a child old enough to drive. I have to admit that I am DREADING the day that happens in our household. But, from what I've read about Erin here, I think she will be an awesome and safe driver. Hang in there mom! :)