Sunday, March 27, 2011
Kelcie's tooth!
So, Kelcie is almost seven and hasn't even had loose teeth yet, which is normal for some, but late for our family! Well, a few weeks ago they were actually started to get a little loose if you tried hard. Yesterday morning, she woke up and came down saying her tooth felt funny and was really loose. Sure enough, it was REALLY LOOSE overnight!!! Strange! And, true to our family, the new one was growing in behind it. Today, at church, she showed me it was about to fall out! I asked her - please wait til we get home so you don't lose it! So, after church, she tried for a minute and then asked me to pull it out - it was very ready! So, she finally lost her first tooth - one VERY excited little girl!!! And, I think the one next to it will be in a few days!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
She's so cute!! Losing that first tooth is always exciting.
congrats Kelcie!
Ooops! I didn't know I was signed on under Brandon's name. The above message was from me.
By the way...I just threw a filter on those last two zoo pics you asked about. No big deal! Ill show you how some time.
Post a Comment