Sunday, March 27, 2011

Talin's birthday party

So, we had a little birthday party for Talin yesterday. Sorry, there's lots of pictures, but I wanted to show all the things we did!
These are the cute little candy tractors we made for the party favors - I saw them on the internet like 2 years ago and have been wanting to do them ever since! Talin LOVES tractors, so it was perfect! Getting ready for the party - they buried him in balloons!
Marble Painting - huge hit!
Uncle Brian's Bounce House filled with balls - so fun!
Playing
Car, Car, Tractor aka duck, duck, goose
Racecar aka follow the leader

OH - they did red light-green light, too - forgot that picture.
Balloon fun - loud music and balloons, what could be better?
Opening presents - they were supposed to be sitting on the blanket!
Cupcakes
Blowing out his candles
Fun presents!
O.k., I had to put this picture in because if you look at Talin in the middle front, this is about how he was feeling the whole party! I was so frustrated with him - mostly because I've done this before with other kids and didn't want to do it with him! I really didn't expect it from him, either - he's so easy going! But, I think too much attention for too long got to him. It's o.k., we made it through and I think everyone had fun - including him!
The cute group making silly faces


Fun party!!! And, this felt like the easiest group of kids we ever did a party with!!! I'm not sure why! Maybe because the backyard is bigger and they could just play without wanting to go inside or want more to do? I don't know - but, it was great! AND, FYI, it's AWESOME having older kids to help out!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Tina ♥ said...

Those are super cute cupcakes!

brett said...

How fun! I love 4 year olds! I remember Luke at 4 and he was sooo fun! He loved Buzz and Woody back then!

brett said...

Oh, it looks like my son is logged on so Brett is actually Laurie Layer! (not some weird guy checking out your blog) :)

dustin and amy said...

I'm so sad Little E missed it. Our Saturdays have been so crazy lately filled with baseball and football.