Soooooo.......Our Stake had a Youth Conference this weekend. Last Sunday, they got a "mission call" and then they met on Thursday night with their different "missions". Erin was in Pennsylvania, Pittsburgh Mission. Well, Friday afternoon, they had some fun and then went to play in the mud..........really.



I don't know if they had any fun......... Saturday afternoon, they learned how to teach as missionaries and got to go teach a couple families. Then, they ended Sunday afternoon with a Testimony Meeting and a dinner to break their missionary fast. I'm sure there was A LOT more to it, but that's what I can remember. The Stake did such a wonderful job - I can't imagine all the work that went into it! And, it was really fun that Lafe just happens to be in Young Men's so he was able to be there with Erin.
2 comments:
Sounds like a wonderful experience - excluding the mud of course.
Luv ya
Grandma Starr
Love the Zoo pictures. I bet it was a wonderful day - cool spring weather.
Post a Comment