Saturday, March 15, 2008

Chicken Pox


So, Ethan has the Chicken Pox. He did have the shot, so it's a lighter case. I figure he was up for the booster and he was directly exposed the day after he had strep - so immune was probably low. A kid in band came on the band field trip and sat next to Ethan on the bus and told him "I have the early stages of Chicken Pox" - so infuriating!!!!! That means his mom knew he had it and sent him anyways! But, oh well. Nothing we can do about that. All the girls have had the shot and the booster, now. Talin was a week and a half away from getting the shot. We've kept the two separate (poor Ethan is quarantined to his room), but I'm not sure it will help because it's SO contagious and it's most contagious right before they get the rash. We'll see what happens!

4 comments:

Cindy Thomas said...

Oh LeAnn, hang in there!

missliss5/Melissa said...

OH MY GOSH! I'm sooo sorry and can't believe that band kid's momm!

Kelli said...

SO SORRY. Hang in there.

Marcie said...

Nice. . .Maybe she shouldn't have informed her son if she wanted it to remain 'incognito'! And I am so glad someone else has enjoyed their corned beef. I LOVE it. There is a lady at our Irish dance academy who corns her own beef. It takes six weeks in the brine and then on St. Pats they have a big party. YUM!