Laura and Kelcie had a little performance at an elementary school this weekend. These are their dances 2 months before their real Recital - I thought they did great for not being quite ready. Sorry, they're kind-of long - I don't have any editing software to crop them.
Kelcie's stopped right before the tapping part. And my favorite part isn't on here - where they march really fast in place - it's SO cute!
6 comments:
Oh my gosh they are so cute! I'm sitting here just shaking my head thinking how much of a parenting payoff moments like that are when you see your little cuties doing something they love and lookign so cute.
Cute dancers!! Where do your girls take dance?? The costumes are really cute too..so fun I love dance!
The Dance Barn - just up the street. We LOVE it there!
Emma Lee and I are enjoying watching them OVER and OVER and OVER... they sure got the beat!
Totally adorable!!!
Makes a mom proud!!
Post a Comment