Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Update

Well, Ethan is ALL better. He had maybe 20 pox and was done and able to come out Monday morning - 4 days, not bad! I actually think he was all scabbed on Sunday, except this one on his finger, which it turns out wasn't a chicken pox. Thank goodness for the shot! Now, we're just watching Talin - I'll have to let you know. He turns one on Saturday and his appt. is on Monday where he gets the shot.

2 comments:

missliss5/Melissa said...

Phew! And I'll keep my fingers crossed for you about Talin. And I, too, wish we could bump into you during our spring break fun!

April said...

I am so glad that it wasn't too bad for Ethan! Hope you have a fun week! We are headed to a movie today. The kids are SO excited! Lleyton is finally old enough to sit through most of a movie.